Saturday, December 25, 2010

Vodafone Broadband 3g USB stick

So called Vodafone Broadband 3g USB stick has arrived in the market..I really got amazed with their offers but was really tentative about buying it.I analysed the market ,Jotted down my requirements.I needed  wireless broadband which can catter 2 my browsing & downloading needs on a go. I download a lot and hence needed a unlimited plan for cheap rates.

The Vodafone Broadband 3g USB stick cost me Rs 1750 with a postpaid corporate plan with Rs 590 per month with tax.They say that it is 3g ready........

Its been 2 month i am using it and really pissed off with it.The speed is really slow on an average downloading speeds are arround 6-30kbps.I always wonder why they call it broadband.The speed sucks at low speed.Browsing speed is also similar to a dialup connection.It uses gprs technology and can never give better speeds(without 3g) compared to the cellphones connected to your computers.I am eagerly waiting for the vodafone 3g launch .They plan to launch 3g in january or february.They are also tentative about the prices after the launch of 3g.

I advice every one that Vodafone Broadband USB stick is not a good buy atleast till 3g arrives. For more information click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3